Happy Tea - Premium Chrysanthemum Tea
Chrysanthemum Tea is one of China's most popular Herbal teas.
Pearl Chrysanthemum is produced from entirely young unopened buds of Chrysanthemum flowers. Happy Tea uses only the best white chrysanthemum flowers in their premium tea, carefully processed in the traditional Chinese methods.
The infusion is a nearly fluorescent yellow with a fantastically natural sweet fragrance and taste, and is caffeine-free.
The tea bags or loose brew tea can be topped up three times in the Chinese tradition, with rock sugar often added to bring out the flavour. You can also add a loose chrysanthemum flower to green tea.
Enjoy it served hot or cold, for a refreshing light taste.
Chrysanthemum tea can be served with meals, and complements many dishes. Steaming rice with chrysanthemum flowers gives it a gentle floral taste and aroma.
- Warm teapot or cup with hot water
- Add 3-5 chrysanthemum flowers per 250mL to teapot
- Add 1-3 teaspoons of honey or rock sugar (optional to taste)
- Pour boiling water onto contents
- Allow tea to stand for 5 minutes
- Pour tea into cup and allow to cool slightly before drinking
- Adding sweeteners to taste will bring out the flavour
Some herbal solutions can interact with other prescribed medications and some pre-existing conditions, so it is advisable to consult a doctor before its consumption. Pregnant women, and those allergic to the daisy family of flowers, are not recommended to drink this tea.